Best Selling Model of Nichipet Series
- Fully autoclavable. ( 121°C for 20 minutes )
- Enhanced UV resistance.
- Hyper Blower System, longer second – push stroke, improves dispensing efficiency.(2μL, 10μL)
- Easy digital volume setting.
- Easy and convenient single hand locking lever.
- Eight sizes to cover a wide volume range. ( 0.1μL – 10000μL )
- PTFE ( Fluorine resin ) is used in the airtight chamber of the instrument, so the instrument keeps its air tightness and precise reproducibility for long hours.
- Ceramic plungers are used for volume models from 200μL to 10000μL.
- Filtered Nozzles are used for volume models from 1000μL to 10000μL.
- Tip ejector allows tip ejections without touching the tip.
- Tip ejector is made of plastic to avoid damaging glass tubes.
Innovation in “Durability” and “Strength”
- Seal ring for the Premium is tested dispensing / aspirating 600,000 times.( 2μL – 200μL )
- Nozzle top is highly abrasion tolerant. ( 2μL- 1000μL )
- Non corrosive ceramic is used for the plunger ( 100μL – 10mL )
Innovation in “Stability” and “Precision”
- Hyper Blower System, longer second-push stroke, improves dispensing efficiency. (2μL,10μL,20μL)
- Easy-Calibration function provides simple lab calibration.
- Hand temperature doesn’t permeate through the body of the pipette which works to avoid affecting volume measurement. ( Patented )
Innovation in “Fatigue-Free” and “Comfort”
- New round shape of the Premium mitigates fatigue and stress from heavy workload.
- Enlarged push button makes it easy to depress.
- White body color mitigates reflection of room light.
* All features of Nichipet EXⅡ are available on Nichipet Premium.